Pasta salad with Tortelli is not your typical pasta salad. Let’s start by discussing the Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipes: Other pasta salads only have pasta, however, this one definitely wins because it also contains cheese-filled pasta. In addition, this dish is loaded with wonderful Italian cooking essentials like fresh mozzarella, black olives, salami slices, and spicy pepperoncini peppers. This macaroni salad, which is tossed with a sun-dried tomato vinaigrette, is a party in a bowl and will be a favorite at your upcoming summer barbecue.
- 1. What’s in a pasta salad with tortellini?
- 2. The ideal tortellini for pasta salad
- 3. Can you make a tortellini pasta salad in advance?
- 4. Top 3 Best Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipes You Will Love
1. What’s in a pasta salad with tortellini?
2. The ideal tortellini for pasta salad
3. Can you make a tortellini pasta salad in advance?
4. Top 3 Best Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipes You Will Love
1. Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipes
This Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipes is served for from 8 to 10 people and you might spend more than one hour to complete this dish but I am sure that you will love it so keep going on with the Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipes below:
- 20 oz refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini
- 2/3 c. plus 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/3 c. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. sundried tomatoes in oil, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 c. sliced salami
- 1 c.sliced black olives
- 1 c. thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 c. sliced green or yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 c. sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh basil
Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipes only include 4 steps below:
- Tortellini should be prepared as directed on the packaging. Drain, then give a cold water rinse. Put the spaghetti back in the pot and stir in two tablespoons of oil. Place aside.
- The remaining 2/3 cup of olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, Parmesan, and sun-dried tomatoes should all be mixed in a large dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing with the cooked pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella, salami, olives, zucchini, bell pepper, pepperoncini, and onion. For at least an hour and up to three days, cover and chill.
- Add the basil right before serving, and gently mix to blend everything. If desired, add extra parmesan as a garnish.
2. Tuscan Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipes
This Tuscan Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipes might be easier and only spends half of hour to finish, with only 3 simple steps that we will guide you in detail below:
The ingredients include:
- Fresh cheese tortellini, 1 pound
- Extra-virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup
- Balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons
- Kosher salt and 1/2 tbsp. honey
- Black pepper freshly ground
- Diced salami or prosciutto, 3/4 cup
- Baby spinach, half a cup
- Chopped half a cup of oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- Freshly grated Parmesan, 1/4 cup
The directions for this Tuscan Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipes:
- Cook tortellini in a big pot of salted, boiling water as directed on the package. Transfer to a sizable serving bowl after draining.
- Produce dressing: Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey are whisked together, then salt and pepper are added.
- Spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, prosciutto, and dressing should all be added to a bowl and mixed thoroughly. Add Parmesan as a garnish.
3. Italian Cheese Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipes
This pesto tortellini salad is intended to be an Italian-influenced celebration of all that is great about summer: perfectly ripe tomatoes, fragrant fresh basil, and quick, make-ahead meals. What you’ll need to make it is as follows:
- Tortellini with cheese.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Genuine mozzarella. We like to use little, bite-sized balls of fresh mozzarellas, such as bocconcini or ciliegine, for this cheese tortellini pasta salad recipe. However, if you have the bigger fresh mozzarella balls, those will also work. Simply separate them into bite-sized pieces.
- Roasted bell peppers
- Basil pesto and Olive oil are the last ingredients in Italian Cheese Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipes
Here is how we divide the work if you plan to prepare every component of this salad from scratch, as we do.
- Cook the chicken three days in advance, at the latest.
- Make the basil pesto sauce up to two days in advance. Alternately, prepare it far in advance and freeze it.
- Make the pasta salad with cheese tortellini up to a day in advance!
- Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl. Add fresh basil on top when you’re ready to serve.
This substantial Italian tortellini salad is adorned with pillowy balls of fresh mozzarella and juicy, ripe tomatoes. This summery dinner, which is as simple to prepare as it is to enjoy, is tossed with pesto and fresh basil. You can prepare the majority of the components in advance; we‘ll go into detail on how to do so later. You can also prepare the complete tortellini salad a day in advance and store it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to eat. I hope after reading this article, you can cook Tortellini Pasta Salad at home. Thank you and see you next time!